View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #26
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Three wolves? Really?
Ha, you got to that before I did. My understanding is 4 wolves...unless we want to enter into a debate over the # of wolves, plus whether one of them is a double-spy for us again? That was fun.

I prefer this one though.

Quote:
What's less helpful: people filling the gamethread with mindless Day One bantering drivel, or people filling the gamethread with mindless platitudes about gameplay that everyone will agree upon anyway?~Mnemo
I chose the mindless drivel of banter over saying what everyone agrees on (see Mac's..."I agree with Pitch's obvious statement")

But I also like a good debate over something substantial that is not so obvious. As every once in a while, someone brings up a new idea/strategy/theory/whatchamacallit that is not obvious, and provides a plethora of opinions.

Mnemo looks good.

Nog looks like he is going to enjoy this way too much.

Edit: crossed with Mnemo