View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 04:59 PM   #13
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Arianna could tell that there something that he wanted to tell her. She knew that it would be best to wait for him to tell her. She reached over the table for his hand and took it gently.

"What is you need to tell me Glirdingo? You seem very afraid. You know you can tell me whatever you need to. I'm here for you," she replied softly. She watched him intently and her heart pounded wildly at holding his hand. She half hoped he would say the words that were on her heart at the moment before diving into my serious matters.

As much as she hadn't wanted to admit it, she had fallen for her best friend long ago. She had thought that it was only a mere childhood crush, but she was coming to find now that it wasn't.

She had tried to get over him when she lost him. She had dated several other elven lads that came to call before her father had sent her away on her missions. Yet, none of those relationships ever did last. They were lacking something very vital: her heart. She hadn't realized it then, but sitting across from Glirdingo now she finally understood. Her heart hadn't been there. It had traveled with Glirdingo and he still kept it all the time through.