View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 06:00 PM   #302
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Thumbs up Technical difficulties

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I lost my land line at the weekend and for some reason the public terminal that I tried to use to let you guys know of the problem would not let me login to this site *shrugs helplessly* But my service provider now assures me the problem is fixed, Yay!!!

But I have not been Idle as you will see, save #224 is now filled and I have put up a second post for Sorona.

Hilde is it ok if the dog that has cornered the eagle is Surinen, after all she was watching his uncles tent.

I am currently working on a post for Korpulfr and co, but as it is still afternoon in the eagle encampment and the traders seem to have already reach night time I will hold off until the eagle camp catch up.

Esty I have again been thinking about Tinar and Korpulfrs introductions when they enter the eagle camp. Korpulfr's name would be known among some of the older members of the clan (Child correct me if I'm wrong), But I am hoping that if he simply introduces himself as Kór the connection will be missed, without drawing the suspicions of the Gondorians, who know the names of both young men. But what of Tinar?