Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2002, 01:28 PM   #123
gollum*elf*pup
Shade of Carn Dûm

gollum*elf*pup has just left Hobbiton.
Woah, these are so much fun to read! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Name (that you go by): elfpup (excuse me, but my name is NOT oboe)
Future Aspirations:
Goal in life: To not die before the age of 34
Short term goals: See goal in life.
Passion: Riding, reading!, drawing
Hobbies: see above
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I'm not famous. I'm just that little speck of dust sitting in the corner over there. I know someone famous, though. She is known as the one who broke the wall. Tee-hee.

Fave book: Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Faerie, Squire
Fave movie: Lord of the Rings and some others that I really don't remember the names of. I like those silly little movies we watch at school in science with the funny little people with lightbulbs. They were funny.
Fave sport: Riding, and soccer!
Fave store: I don't go to stores anymore. And if I do, I get lost inside and I'll never find my way out, so I'll never be able to tell you the name of a store I like.
Fave music: Anything, really. (Well, almost everything. There's a couple of things I don't like.)

What you can't stand: Little children, my geography teacher (I swear, she has demons inside her head, yelling at her constantly, because she says "Quiet, quiet please" at least 100 times a day, even when the room is completely silent!), concieted people.
What you plain dislike: Same as above
Who you admire: Toby, for putting up with me for two years. Good boy.
What you most love to do: Ride, read, draw, boss little children around (I know that's bad, but hey, it's a lot of fun!), talk on msn.
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm increibly lazy. And shy around grown ups. Yeah, I know [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
What intrigues/fascinates you: Revolving leather hole punchers. (those things are amazing!)
What scares you: Drunk people. My french teacher.
Quotation to live by: "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"
Additional comments: the end

[ October 27, 2002: Message edited by: gollum*elf*pup ]