Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 02:54 PM   #160
Cúdae
Wight

Cúdae has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cúdae
Sting

Name (that you go by): Cúdae (pronounce it right and you are one of my favorite people! "Dae" is pronounced "dye.")
Future Aspirations: to become an archaeological architect
Goal in life:to write an epic fantasy novel to rival Tolkien's works. (Please don't kill me for saying so.)
Short term goals: earning my black belt
Passion: writing
Hobbies: acting, drawing, reading, writing, the martial arts, and archery
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): my part as the Phantom in my school's production of The Phantom of the Opera. I was cast as the phantom even though I am female and the phantom is a man's part.

Fave book: Unfinished Tales by J.R.R. Tolkien and The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
Fave movie: Black Hawk Down and Excalibur
Fave sport: archery
Fave store: no store in particular but I love little hole-in-the-wall book shops
Fave music: "goth" and "alternative" rock as well as broadway soundtracks and the soundtracks from Cirque du Soliel

What you can't stand: people who chew with their mouth open.
What you plain dislike: corn beef and cabbage [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Who you admire: Queen Elizabeth the First
What you most love to do: archery
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm very quick to anger and I snap at people far too much
What intrigues/fascinates you: Wicca
What scares you: Christmas time
Quotation to live by: "Not all who wander are lost."--J.R.R. Tolkien

Additional comments: Nothing is worse than being expelled from the library for having too many overdue book fines unpaid. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ November 03, 2002: Message edited by: Cúdae ]