View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 09:45 AM   #34
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Silmaril

Arien continued to walk down the carpet. It seemed as though it took her years. People shouted random things at her like. “we love what your wearing.” and “This must be your first time at a downs party, we would have noticed you last year.” Besides from embarrassing Arien, it kind of intimidated her was so much emphasis always put on the clothes? She carried on to walk down the carpet and as she turned around to talk to a reporter she saw Aman with he date. She gave a shy wave to her and continued to talk to the reporter.

“So, what is your name, you must be new here.” the she-elf asked thrusting a microphone into Arien’s face.

“Err….yes I am. This is my first attendance to a Party.”

“Well can I say, you surely came in style. The dress, your hair, make- up. Everything looks amazing!”

“Why thank you!” Arien smiled and continued to walk on, that little interview had given her confidence a boost. As she reached the door she handed over her dagger and took off her necklace. She walked through.. She collected her necklace off the security guard and signed a form for the secure baby sit of her dagger.

“Take good care of it.” she smiled at the guard and walked into the hall. It was adorned with extravagant displays and although not a lot of people were here yet it looked as though the buffet table had already been attacked. She laughed to herself and looked around for a seat.