View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #323
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Don't worry, Brinn; a number of them are chatty or in response to specific points. About 5 different posts probably contain the same amount of content as another player's "list."

Looking over the Izzy voters so far, this is more than mildly frustrating! The person whose reasons are least thought out (i.e., process of elimination) is Fea, which would be horribly suspicious in anyone else! I am not assured of her innocence as I was yesterDay, but I still don't know if that's enough to vote for her--especially since a certain number of players still find her Dead Guilty, which for me has always been a sign of her innocence. ...Although, now that I think about it, has anyone really kept up on her case but Nog?

Grah, all these powerplayers! Fea, you're off the hook for tonight, but if everyone suddenly finds you as pure and innocent as the wind-driven snow (except for Nog, who can be remarkably thick once he sets his mind on one idea) I may end up voting for you.

Nog's vote I've discussed before, and Rikae was the one who got the ball rolling, which may or may not mean anything.

Which leaves me to Kath, who is one of those players whom no one can ever really lay a finger on (as to innocence or guilt). Her first post she finds Izzy to be quite normal, and then the second time around changes her mind. Using, much like the now-suspicious-Fea, the process of elimination, she comes to the same conclusion as two others before her and one after! What is going on here?

I'm planning on voting Kath now.