Thread: Swan Wood - RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 04:16 PM   #91
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Fiona took I deep breath. Ok, this is my last chanche! She screeched "DOOOOM!! DEATH!!" and belched, spraying vomit all over the attakers. The men sprang away in disgust.

"Yuck! What in all heavens...? This kid is crazy!" One of them shook his head and left the tent. Fioba held her breath- the others followed! And they hadnīt even noticed Elena and Rian were gone! As soon as he last pair of feet had made itīs way out of there she RAN. Nobody seemed to notice, or to care, and with shock, Fiona noticed the reason were Elena and Rian!

No! Damn! She slowed down and crept nearer. Elena was leaning against a tree, trying to be brave, while Rian was just standing there, motionless- like sheīd been turned into stone.

Fiona started to wave at Elena. Behind you! RUN! Elena just shook her head, panicing. Iīm sorry, Fiona, but I canīt. The look seemed to tell her. Angrily, Fiona drew herself up. There was no such word as "canīt" in her vocabulary. Had she gone through all this for nothing? Head spinning, the girl picked up a stick and ran towards the group.

"I shall avenge the Son of the Sky! I shall murder those who slaughtered him! You shall die!" she yelled, pretending to attak Rian with the stick.

Elena looked perplex, watching the other girl "hit" her sister. "Slaughterer! Beast!" Rian stared; Fiona winked. She started on Elena. "You have killed him!" Fiona broke into a run, still yelling and hitting the girls. Clearly, no one dared to come near her, and while she was there, no one could harm the others.

"Into the woods!" she wispered. "Quick!"