Thread: Swan Wood - RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 09:30 PM   #108
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Laurel tried to ease herself down into a chair. A few hours slow travel had taken all her energy. She had swiftly made a change of her original plans. Herself, Herebrand and Ohtaredan would go to the Village, and inspect the Rohirrim troops. There they would also look for Lanaey, Leena and Jesslyn. From there they would rescue Cartil. Laurel had entrusted her grandmother and Annunfuin's safety to the Elves Rudhcahmion and Annanoldowen, and Sir Thagon.

Laurel watched her other grandmother fuss over her wounds, her face creased with worry. 'How did you get out of this alive gran?'

'As we always do my dear. Your grandfather wanted his sword, the fool. But her can barely stand.' she said with a slight tone of amusement.

'So, you have not seen Lanaey, Leena, Jesslyn or Ilisit? What about Galain and Gorath' said Laurel. She shook her head 'Last time I saw the Elf and Gondorian they were headed out for more bandages and the sort. The Lady Jesslyn was helping some children off home, and the Rohanian was tending to his horses' She lowered her head 'And those Elven brothers...they went off on their own and I havent seen them since' 'I'm so sorry dear. I wish they had been here, I wouldve hid them the best I could'

Laurel nodded slowly, and headed out to hear a yell 'We have found the Elf!' Laurel made her way out as fast as she could...

[ June 18, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]