Thread: Swan Wood - RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 07:20 PM   #111
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Fionaīs mouth dropped open. WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL MOUNTAINS WAS THAT?? She stared at Elena, who was looking stunned herself, then at crying Rian, and back to Elena who looked a bit pleased by now.

"Come on then, will you?" she said, pointing to the forest impatiently. Fionaīs mouth by now had the size of a bullfrog.

"Hang on, hang on. What was THAT?" She asked. "Miss Priss, did you just- hit her??"

Elena shrugged. "I guess I just lost my temper..." Her voice trailed off, as she dared a smile at Fiona, who heartily smiled back. Maybe she isnīt that bad!

"Now, shouldnīt we move?" Fiona asked in a business-like way. "Come along, Rian. Oh for heavenīs sake, move! Here, take my hand..." Fiona rolled her eyes at Elena. "Like a baby, I swear!" she added in an undertone. The two girls grinned misceviously, surpressing fits of giggles.

They followed the horse into the forest. It seemed a safe place, and so calm, completly uneffected by the strife going on outside the forests. Golden sunlight shown through the branches, birds chirped, and they even saw a bunny-rabbit hopping by. The horse stopped at a little creek, with a grassy spot beside it. Elena immeadiatly began to wash her clothes out; Fiona reluctantly following suit: she still stank of throw-up, blood and dirt. While they carefully rinsed out their clothes and scrubbed their bodies, not a word was spoken.

"Elena?" Fiona suddenly fel herself saying. "Elena, you were- you were really brave."