View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 04:03 PM   #94
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynė

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Rysha remembered how she had staggered as Nori's last blow knocked her sword from her nerveless fingers. Bit her lip with shame as she had swept up her sword and scurried out of the cavern. Who cared if it was cowardly, she thought to herself, she'd live to be brave in another fight. The dwarf would pay for her humiliation.

From her position now, crouched in a deep shadowed tunnel, she could see the wights coming together in Gorthroth's lair. Rysha cradled her nerveless sword arm in her good hand and watched with fascination. Perhaps they'd destroy each other. Perhaps the caves would need a new leader. Stronger and more ruthless. Rysha smiled to herself. Yes. But these dwarves must be dealt with first. She would go, as soon as she saw what was happening here.

[ June 03, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!