View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 05:42 AM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Quote:
So what do you think?
Well...I think I will appreciate it even more then the regular ROTK movie. Since it adds in some of my favorite scenes, the Houses of Healing and Saruman's famous voice.

Quote:
What could be improved?
I had a hope that Imrahil and Beregond would be in the movies, but I very much doubt that. I would have also liked to have seen the Dunedain. I think Imrahil and Beregond bring two different faces to Gondor that we did not see in the movies. The splendour and strength of the knights of Dol Amroth, then the compassion from Beregond. But oh well, can't get everything .

Quote:
What doesn't work?
Aragorn decapitatin all these people (Orc in Moria, Lurtz, and then he decapitates Gothmog). I've also heard he fight, and kills, the Mouth of Sauron, I hope that isn't so. What also doesn't work, and this really isn't about the EE...but....the fact that a man mentioned in one line (Gothmog) has more screen time then the feared general Witch-King, I find that sad.

Quote:
What is awesome?
What I listed up at the top. The fact that they will have Saruman's end and Saruman's voice (one of my favorite chapters), and they will show why the heck Eowyn and Faramir are together at the end.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote