View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 08:35 AM   #37
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Quote:
Eowyn's healing: Brief, but brilliant.
My view on a lot of the extra scenes is the fact that I'm proud they actually added in those scenes! Whether they were brief or not. I do think the HoH was a necessary addition, doesn't make sense that Eowyn and Faramir are deadly sick, then with no explanation are all of a suddenly healed and glaring at eachother at Aragorn's coronation.

The fact that they have the Mouth, Saruman's ending, the HoH, makes me appreciate it. Saruman's voice is one of my favorite chapters from the whole book, I love when Eowyn is finally happy with a guy (darnit I thought I had a shot). I think just adding this stuff in we should be pleased, instead of griping about how there wasn't enough time spent on it. But, anyway, I'm done ranting again.

Last edited by Boromir88; 12-15-2004 at 08:45 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote