View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 06:14 AM   #886
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
"Indisposed" sounds awfully close to "ill" - hope you're well now, Mith, and thanks for posting! I enjoyed reading your account of the Velour's *hesitance* to participate (that is putting it so mildly that it's actually canonical! ) - their rousing reminds me of the Ents. Now I look forward to seeing what they cook up - just remember, it can't be the decisive stroke! Yawanna is waiting on the sidelines, hoping her cue comes before she forgets her lines...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'