View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 03:59 PM   #888
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
My dear Lush, I'm so sorry to hear of it! How terrible for you and all of your family. Please don't worry about the RPG - you have enough more important things on your mind now, and I'm sure you won't feel like writing comedy. We'll carry on without you and you can jump back in when you're able to. Will you delete your save or would you like one of the mods/admins to do so?

There's one save left then, Saucy's. Mith, are you planning to post about the Velour effort next? Then Saucy's second post, then mine for Yawanna. If anyone knows of a reason why this plan should not be carried through, let him speak now...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'