View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 01:20 AM   #892
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Saucy, please do go ahead and post that first half as soon as you have it finished! Perhaps someone will be unexpectedly inspired by it; perhaps Mith will post for the Velour in arms; and if nothing else I might come up with something to fill in. Bb has her invitational post after your save, so you wouldn't be posting back to back in any case. As to other possibilities, I doubt that Thena will be able to post at the time, but if Rim is still with us, he might; I don't know about Kuru...

Oh, and nice speech, Saucy!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'