View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 03:54 PM   #901
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
The Return(?) of Thenamir

Ladies and Gentlemen (and assorted other races):

I apologize for my near-total absence over the last 6-8 weeks. I lost my job, and have been diligently searching for a new one while juggling ever-so-carefully my dwindling supply of silver pennies. I am now re-employed in Phoenix, leaving the wife and kids in Houston for the time being, as I hope that my old job will open back up in January. This is, I hope, a temporary position.

In the meantime, though, I have lots of time, but no computer except at work. I will attempt to contribute to the ongoing conclusion of our long-term adventure as I am able. Onward!

Thenamir the Bewildered