View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 02:22 PM   #724
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I send to Mordor Brand Snobs.

I got an i-Pod ages ago and I just did not like it so exchanged it for the MP3 player I have now. I won't list why the i-Pod was not for me and why my current player is so flippin' brilliant, as I get sick of having to justify my choice, that's what I'm ranting about, having to justify it! I'm fed up with people saying "Oh if you had the money you'd have a i-Pod", because I did have one, and I just didn't like it! Likewise people who think that if you drive an old car you automatically can't afford a new, flashy one. They can't take the argument that I'd rather spend £20k on something sensible (or preferably not spend it at all ) than on a BMW that's going to devalue the moment I drive it. And while we're at it, what about those kinds of people who look down on you for not having designer gear? Big deal. At least I'm not in hock to my credit card company.

Rant. Rant. Rant.

In fact, let's just send Flash Harrys to Mordor.

Oh, and I'm also sending to Mordor people who bring smelly food into the cinema with them.

And the horrible feeling you get from having ate too much for your tea.

And Sky putting a rubbish film on for their big Saturday 'premiere'.