View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:21 AM   #1350
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
*mutters curses under beard*

*notices doesn't have beard*

AHEM, anyway.

Sucks to be dead!

ToDay would've FINALLY been a Day with actual information and I would have so many things to say to the living. Arrrr.

Also, not too happy to meet Eomer in death. No offense to the currently living, but yesterDay I felt like he's the only one apart from me and the questionable Mr 88 who keeps their wits about and I am saddened they don't have him (or me ) around toDay. Well, it's not like they're stupid, (actually I believe many of them have had better ideas and more accurate suspicions than me - it's just that I hope they don't fall into any obvious pitfalls and have time to actually analyze stuff if necessary).

More happy about Form's demise. Hats off though, you sold the whole grumpy and confused innocent thing to me since Day1 and I never really questioned it much.

Now off to catch up with stuff. (And work.) I have only seen a couple of posts of the dead thread now but this sure seems like an interesting place.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote