View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 12:59 PM   #187
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Sting

“Well… I am of the line of Anarion. My father was born in Gondor but then went North and joined the rest of the Rangers. Then after the War of the Ring, he met my mother, a fair maiden of Rohan. She cared for the Mereas of Rohan, that is where I got Duelen. There upon its land I was brought up until at the age of seven my mother died tragically”, Belegond paused for a moment and looked at Arlome and Belfalod who were listening intently. “For the next years I travelled with my father and became a true Ranger, but alas I also lost him as well to a party of orcs. He died needlessly to save my life, and I honour him for that. Since then I have wandered the lands. But remember, ‘ Not all those who wander are lost’.” And with that Belegond finished his short tale, he could tell more but he did not feel all that up to it.

“May I take my leave? I wish to wander this place a little more before we depart”, Arlome and Belfalod nodded and Belegond walked out of the alcove.

[ March 21, 2003: Message edited by: Arien ]