View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #459
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Comments, and many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Well, I do still think that you are not entirly innocent because of your trying to save yourself.
Why should an innocent person not want to save himself? Please, explain that to me.

Quote:
However, I pretty much voted for the same person two days in a row.
And both times with shady reasoning.

Quote:
As for the rest: are we sure that Nog's death wasn't in some way a way to implicate Fea? Can we really rule out a possible innocent Fea and really good wolves/wraiths? It would be kind of smart of them too. They wouldn't get blamed for killing off a very dangerous innocent, the village would just lynch her and be done with it.
Quote:
Now if we were to try to lynch Fea toDay, I'd be more for it than anyone else
How do those two statements go together? Making a point that Fea could have been set up, and then stating that you'd like to lynch her more than anybody else?

Quote:
(unless maybe Mac or Rikae because, well, Mac has been sort of saved twice now and some of Rikae's posts are making me wonder).
Again, why does the fact that I escaped narrowly twice make me more suspicious?

Quote:
If anyone’s “save Fea” thing is suspicious it’s Rune's.
At least he admitted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
As Mac point out there is a lot of possibilities to why Nogrod was killed, I am a bit sad that he does not conclude anything though. I always get a bit suspicous when people use a lot of energy on a post, but do not conclude anything. It seems wraith-ish.
Well, my conclusions are my points about Agan and Fea. It's not really possible to say which possibility is the real one yet, but once we have one wraith, we might be able to say more. Guess I should have added that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
Dunno, Mac, but looks almost like you're suggesting that you are a wraith yourself...
I never understood it and still don't: why is it suspicious to make statements of the kind "if I was a wolf"?

Also, I might slip once as a wolf, but not three or four times. Seriously. And if I did, I'd be acting much more nervous by now.

Last edited by Macalaure; 01-26-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: bolding
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote