View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:43 PM   #461
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I had a long post ready to go and the browser froze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
are we sure that Nog's death wasn't in some way a way to implicate Fea? Can we really rule out a possible innocent Fea and really good wolves/wraiths?
No.

Fea implicated herself. They would have had to be really, really good wraiths to force Fea to start a crazy bandwagon minutes before deadline. That has nothing to do with Nog's death.

Lari's pretty high on my list of suspects now.

As I thought, I don't buy Fea's explanations at all. I find it especially bizarre that she cites fear of being lynched as a reason. No one was talking about lynching her until after she made her strange attack on Dury, and even then, there was really no movement to lynch her. She's latching onto Rune's misguided impression here to try to explain herself, I guess. Won't work.
As for protecting Mac, since when was she so worried about him - worried enough to incriminate herself and those who followed her and lynch Dury with little (rather, no) reason? Besides, she claims she didn't expect anyone to follow her vote, so how was she saving herself or Mac anyway?

Now, I understand voting for a non-participant because you don't want to lynch the big names whose heads are on the block. I've done that myself. Fea, however, actively furthered the impression there was merit in Nog's accusations, and behaved as though starting a bandwagon was her goal. Her actions were blatently cobblerish (or suicidal-wolfish).

It's time I put my money where my mouth is. I'm rarely so sure of someone's guilt, and I don't want to take a chance on lynching another innocent toDay when a baddie has basically turned herself in.
If it were someone other than Fea, I'd say keep her around for now as a "known cobbler" and go after her partners in crime. However, I've seen how Fea can mislead a village, and I don't feel like standing around and witnessing another example of it.

++Fea

And now I'll focus on other people. Talking only about Fea, after all, would waste the Day.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote