View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #476
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Second option she is guilty, decided that to throw suspicion away from other wolves/wraiths she should sacrifice herself and be lynched.
In that case, at least one other wraith must have been under pressure yesterDay, because otherwise nothing would speak against attempting to survive as a team. If there's nobody in need of sacrifice, then there's no need to sacrifice, after all.

Who do you have in mind, Lari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
I still have very little to go on with the posts, I still need to re-read things through, but is it always so bad to suspect Fea of anything?
I'm just noticing that you go from defending Fea, saying you have nothing to go on concerning her, and saying you would vote for her quite rapidly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I wanted to save Mac, and Dury was an easy target
I can't claim to be comfortable with this. Even when trying to save myself I at least try to lynch somebody who at least looks somewhat guilty, and not the first-best hapless victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Besides, she claims she didn't expect anyone to follow her vote, so how was she saving herself or Mac anyway?
Good point. I didn't notice that before.

Glad to amuse you, Lommy. I'm sure it will amuse you even more that I'm now more suspicious of her again.

Quote:
First of all, like I said to Lari, I don't see how it sets her up.
It technically doesn't, but Nogrod's presence would have kept a lot of suspicion from going into her direction.

Quote:
Secondly, if Fea is a wraith, she's a wraith who decided her time in the village was limited anyway, so she might as well go out in a blaze of glory, incriminating as many innocents as she could and making her companions look good.
Limited, yes, but making it one day longer is always desirable, so why needlessly shorten one's time?
Also, she didn't incriminate anybody, Lari, Mirandir, and Rune incriminated themselves by following her.

Quote:
The most a living Nog would have done is offered a runner-up to Fea in lynchability
And why would the wraiths lynch somebody they had such a use for? Better to try to get Nogrod lynched toDay and let Fea go down toMorrow.

Quote:
Not to mention Nog's death proves that it was possible for an ordo to be that mistaken, casting the whole bandwagon in a better light.
Durelin had six votes. I think it's self-evident that one innocent was in there.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote