View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #353
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Oh my! It IS quiet this evening...

Only one thought, at the moment: will Alonariel be modfired, or will the phantom show mercy, since he knew of these computer troubles? Not that it should really be mattering to our voting one way or another, but it does put a different light on the situation.

Hmmm... not really any closer to deciding about voting... let's see what my list of examined people looks like now that I add Nog's Top 3 Choices. Bear in mind I'm crudely rounding into three groups. Really, everyone should be in the middle...

Guilty:
Greenie--strictly on the basis of quicksand feeling

Unsure:
Brinn
Kent
Fea--after her weird vote thing.
Kuru--not so much unsure as I completely don't know. He's under my radar.

Not Guilty:
Nogrod
(Fea--before her weird vote thing)

So that's only 6 people in the village... Shasta and Izzy look just as guilty as Greenie to me, but all three of them really haven't posted enough (and I agree with Nog that this can be a potential black mark). Lari is perhaps worse, post-wise, but not raising any alarms... Let's see... that makes... 9 people? Plus me, 10. That leaves 3 (*actually had to go look it up...*): Nilp, Sally, and Gwath--all of whom are COMPLETELY below my radar. This disturbs me; none of those three names should be below my radar.