View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 06:17 AM   #142
Enedbelethiel
Animated Skeleton

Enedbelethiel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I was going to write my reply with all the things that made me laugh in the films, but they were already mentioned (save the Captain Obvious "A diversion!" line from ROTK. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> When Aragorn says that the ring has no other master it awnsers to Sauron alone, for some reason to me it always seems like he inhaled helium or something<P>Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli are fung fu-ing all the guards, kickin' some majorly awesome bootty and Gandalf's just like "Theoden!" with great love and passion.<P>Just after Frodo puts down the Ring and everyone whispers to their neighbors, creating a nice dramatic atmosphere, and just before Boromir begins his whole 'It is a gift' speach, there's this one guy that says "The DOOM of MAN." That cracks me up every time. It's so loud and random and just sounds so FUNNY. They toned it down for the EE so it isn't as loud, but it's still there.<P>During the scene at Bag End when Frodo is packing--Gandalf carefully folds up a shirt and hands it to Frodo, who proceeds to shake it out & cram it into the bag.<P>Boromir has a hold of the troll's chain, and the realization suddenly dawns on him that he's about to get flipped around like a rag doll.<P>I feel like the word "Rivendell" is going to appear in a swirling script, like in a video game...<P>During the Battle of Helm's Deep, when Legolas shoots the rope that's hauling up the enormous ladder filled with Uruk Hai, one of them yells "Cowabunga!" as the ladder falls.<P>Anyhoo, one thing that I've found amusing is when that one Ent puts himself out in the river water during the Ents' storming of Isengard.<P>I was watching the Two Towers dvd this morning and I noticed Arwen fighting at Helm's Deep.<P>In Rivendell when Boromir drops the helm of Narsil and Aragorn picks it up and puts it back, he puts it back crooked!<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm sure there will be plenty more to laugh about (all in good fun) when ROTK comes out on DVD. I can't wait till November!