View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 01:50 PM   #149
airetari

airetari has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

There are countless things in these movies that make me crack up, but i wont waste the whole day saying them. here are a few-

-FOTR: At Parth Galen when you see all of the orcs going to kill Boromir there are some orcs that go the stairs. The first ten sprint down the stairs but the last two walk down each one of the stairs and its so un-orkish. its really funny.
-FOTR EE: After the gifts of Galadriel when Galadriel says "Do not worry young Peregrin took you will find your courage." look at merry's face, he looks really silly.
-ROTK: When the rohirrim are charging down onto Pelennor fields Eomer is holding a spear and making the best face ever. He is baring his teeth and he looks rabid.
-ROTK: At the end when the fellowship comes in to frodo's bedchamber there two things.
1) When Gimli is standing in the doorway look at his eyes. They look like crazy eyes from mr. deeds
2)when pippin and merry are on the bed merry kind of does a belly flop. in the next shot they focus on frodos face and you can see pippin mouth "what was that?" (at least thats what it looks like hes saying) its my favorite billy and dom scene in all of the movies because it looks like peter said go ahead do whatever you want!
-ROTK: If you watch the part right after eowyn kills the witch king and look at her face she kind of just stands in the background like hmmm... what to do next and then the camera focuses back on her and shes like omg! i have to act! thats right!(its especially funny because in the book eowyn is supposed to completely lose all of her strength right after she stabs him)
-ROTK: At last scene when frodo kisses sam before hes about to leave middle earth look at either billy or dom (i forget) one of them makes a really silly face like they're scoffing frodo and sam for taking so long.
airetari is offline   Reply With Quote