View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 05:40 PM   #67
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Roles will be sent out over the next hour or so. Everyone will receive a PM regardless of their role. Some of you might also receive inappropriate text messages; these may or may not be related to the game.

Deadline will be at 7pm Central time (in a bit less than half an hour). If that is a significant problem for anyone, please feel free to speak up and I can adjust it accordingly.

The role roster is as follows:
Conspirators (3)
Bard
Herbalist
Normal patients (5)

Conspirators may begin discussions as soon as they receive their PMs; please send me a selection once you've made it. The bard may also send me a cheerful message whenever he or she wishes. Please remember these selections must be submitted no later than one hour prior to deadline.

Kindly make sure you are set to invisible and that your PM box isn't full.

As of now, all necessary individuals have been quarantined, and as such, the Ward is no longer accepting new patients. In other words, signups are now closed.

New patients:
Boro
Dun
Kuru
Lalaith
Legate
Lommy
Lottie
McCaber
Nerwen
Shasta

The game officially begins in exactly twenty minutes. For now, rest, and prepare for what is to come.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 10-25-2016 at 05:44 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote