View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 01:54 PM   #285
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I was hoping the GW would reveal herself and the gifteds toDay and rally the ordos to her side - bold, I know, but the best way to ensure a baddie lynch at this point, but she seems to have a reason not to do that.
I looked forward to it too, especially with this "We'll have an interesting Day ahead of us" by Kuru (remembering he wished to hear about any Duel-challenges the previous Night).

Let's hope not our GW is so thoughtless / full of herself, that she leaves the challenge dramatically to the end of the Day, not thinking how devastatingly poor she'd make the situation for a) the rest of the ordos to unite in the normal voting, and b) us here to aid in that effort.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote