View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 04:05 AM   #33
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post

Also, I don't personally like the idea of a duo of people who can choose their allegiance having this much power, that's too much of a source of chaos. Otherwise, the ratio 16 innocents against 3 wolves sounds like we shouldn't be too worried, but we should not let it fool us. Let's win rather sooner than later, alright? I'm still annoyed by the wolf victory in the last game!!

In conclusion, we should focus on finding the wolves, but personally I'm not too saddened if the bear and/or his lover become casualties in our wolf hunt. No offense, but I will feel safer without a bear roaming in the Night, even if the bear is trying to kill wolves, because I don't trust anybody's judgement more than the collective judgement of the village. (And honestly I don't see the cobbler as a big problem.)

Now let's just cross our fingers and hope that the bear and the wolves kill each others for us. We can deal with the bear later if they start to become problematic.
Hi there!

Never played with a bear (and a loving Maiden fair: how beastly!) before. Like you say, they really are an added source of chaos, as if ww wasn't chaotic enough as it is. This may change of course but at present the pair will have no reason to take sides. The bear can of course try to kill a Lion at some point but if it misses the mark it will surely not hesitate to switch sides again and then again if it seems beneficiary, making them as dangerous to the Lions as to the innocents. So we'd better focus on trying to reveal the Lions rather than the Lovers, since they are clear enemies. That's the way I see things at least.