View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #125
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Be not bereaved, dear one, all is not yet lost! Is not the sky the bluest we've seen in weeks? Is not your own flowerbed responding to the sunlight - look there, how the colors dance! All will yet be well, if you just keep looking on the bright side.

(No, this isn't a bardic hint or anything like that. It's just... I mean, it's Nerwen. )

In other news, I apologize for my absence. I'm afraid I won't be around much today - Saturday is the busiest day of the week for me. As such, I'm going to vote for my representative fairly early, probably in the next hour or two. It's likely to be for Lottie or my moon and stars, given the obvious. I'll follow along as I can, though.
My priceless treasure...! You have almost rekindled the waning light of my spirit. Almost...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
While I do think the wolves would be very eager to get away with a fake reveal, I also agree that at this point in the game the fake-reveal theory would be way over-complicated, and probably did not happen last Night. Especially because it would have been easier to just send in no name, which I hadn't thought of at first.

I initially suggested the fake-reveal theory at least in part because I felt that her despairing posts felt off. Her more recent, more serious posts have felt much more like the Nerwen I'm used to. I do think we should look at Zil's That struck me as jumping the gun by quite a lot. I hadn't even suggested lynching her - just taking a step back and considering the possibilities before we trusted her reveal completely.

Edit: xed with Shasta and Lalaith
Let's look at the most *likely* wolf strategy for toDay, hmmn? Isn't it going be "build suspicion against last Night's target"? I think it's quite possible a Zilwolf got a little too excited by your theory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Very much agreed. I don't want to give the wolves free passes, and besides, throwing around suspicion never fails to liven up the discussion. I mean, look at toDay. Seriously though, I agree we should start the lynch discussions earlier. The only problem as I see it is that with no lynch yesterDay and no kill last Night, we are virtually having another Day1 as far as evidence goes (and this situation will last, even though other kind of evidence will slowly keep gathering.)
Actually, if we decide to give the wild theorizing a rest- then yes, we did have a kill last Night. Me. Everyone need not accept my story 100% while I'm still alive, but at least we can examine it from that point of view.

I don't think I said anything particularly "gifted" sounding yesterDay, though.
Edit: accidentally quoted wrong person.
Edit: x'd since Lottie at #121.

Last edited by Nerwen; 10-29-2016 at 02:33 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote