View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #222
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril Day 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alirin continued to walk down the path of the garden, looking around at all of the large gossiping flowers and shrubs shaped like giraffes, until she was suddenly surrounded by a strange blue smoke. As she walked through it, trying not to lose her way, she suddenly bumped into a very large mushroom. Sitting atop the mushroom was a large caterpillar smoking a hookah (well, large for her seeing as she was still only12 inches high).

“Whhooooooo are yoooooouuuuuu?” asked the Caterpillar in a languid and rather sleepy voice.

“Well, I hardly know. Atleast, I knew who I was before I arrived here, but I think I must have changed several times since then.” Alirin replied.

“Explain yooooouuuurself.” The Caterpillar replied sternly.

“But I can’t; being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.”

“Nooooooooo it isn’t. Stupid girl.”

“Well, maybe you’ll understand more when you’ve turned into a chrysalis and then a butterfly. I would think you’d feel a little queer then, won’t you?” Alirin replied, not at all liking that he called her stupid, seeing as how she does quite well in her lessons.

“Not a bit.” replied the Caterpillar.

“Well, it would feel very queer to ME.” said Alirin.

“You!” said the Caterpillar. “Whoooooo are yooooouuuu?”

“Who are you?” asked Alirin, getting quite annoyed with the strange creature.

“I!” said the Caterpillar. “I am a Shirriff!”

“A what?” Alirin replied, feeling quite confused seeing as how he was clearly a caterpillar and nothing else.

“Yoooouuuu heard meeeee.” the Caterpillar replied, turning away from her. “Tiime for mmeeee tooooo leave.”

With that something strange began to happen. In a matter of moments the Caterpillar was all wrapped up in a chrysalis. Only moments after that, a large blue butterfly emerged, that soon began to fly away. It was quite the pretty sight to behold.

But then something not so pretty, and quite strange happened. As Alirin watched the large butterfly fly away something even larger was flying in towards them. Pretty soon a tremendously humungous bird had gobbled up the butterfly and flown away.

“What a shame, I rather like butterflies,” Alirin said to herself as she sadly continued down the garden path.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dead
Fea - Red Queen - Cobbler - lynched Day 1
Boro - the Caterpillar - Shirriff - killed Night 2

Alive
Glirdan – Mad Hatter
Nogrod – Cheshire Cat
Wintywinty – Tweedledum
Isabellkya – White Rabbit
Mira – March Hare
Sally – the Dormouse
Agan – Queen of Hearts
Inzil – King of Hearts
Shasta – Knave of Hearts
Lottie – Duchess
Nerwen – the Dodo
Legate – Jabberwocky
Morsul – the Mock Turtle
Nienna – White Queen
Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Lommy – the Gryphon
Greenie – White Knight
Brinniel – Tweedledee

Day 2 now. The DL will be extended by an hour, so will end at 10:30 pm EST.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-10-2010 at 08:56 AM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote