View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #307
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
Lommy

YesterDay:

58. List: suspects me for making captain obvious statements and starting the ‘lets not lynch the gifteds’ movement. Also vaugly suspects Nog (for weirdness) and Pitch (for maybe being too agreeable) and Mnemo (for captain obvious statements and continuing the ‘lets not lynch the gifteds’ movement…)

So her list was a bit weird. There wasn’t a whole lot of posting to list about. She did make some interesting notes but I believe her suspicion of me is unwarranted and looks quite suspicious in return. I had posted once so far when she posted this. I gave the first non-banter post and even if she thinks it is a Captain Obvious post I thought it was important. I’m very much a teacher in everything that I do and since there are people who haven’t played before I think that making these statements are important. Even for people who have played before it is sometimes important to be reminded of somethings. It is sort of a “Hey kids remember what happened last time? Lets try to not do that again. Kthanks.” And this is true especially with the gifteds revealing. Sorry if you think it is pointless but I do not. /rant.

85. Worried about a Nog/Roa collaboration

This is obviously not pertinent any more. Though it looks sort of like a wolf trying to cast suspicion around.

95. Thinks Nog/Roa are fellows, thinks their attack seems rather fabricated.

I can’t see where she is coming from at all. Their attack seemed very innocent on innocent to me. An innocent Nog found something to latch onto and an innocent Roa defended herself to the T. This seems very typical for both players involved which I would expect you to know.

151. Mentions she would push the Nog/Roa situation if she was a wolf (as she is doing) but she says she would also think it odd as an innocent, thinks their petty fight doesn’t actually seems suspicious and thus doesn’t warrant her vote, could vote Me or Mnemo but we haven’t done much to merit it either, could vote Eomer just because he would like it.

She totally flips in this post. She says in 95 that she thinks Nog and Roa are fellows but then when she is challenged that she might be a wolf casting this suspicion on them she totally flips and says she would also do this as an innocent and now that she thinks about it that maybe they aren’t really wolves.

157. Eomer’s vote for Mnemo makes her hesitant to vote for her and start a bandwagon and she’s not sure that Mnemo deserves a bandwagon, doesn’t know why Nog seems so desperate, still suspects me… maybe even more now that I suspect her though she believes her suspicion of me is justified but not my suspicion of her

This post confused me. She says that she now doesn’t want to vote for Mnemo but I’m not sure where she ever wanted to vote for her. Then she also makes a very complicated mess out of her suspicion of me, which she thinks is justified because she doesn’t suspect the others who have suspected her. /confusion.

163. A vote for me seems throwaway, debating between Nog or Mnemo.

She is now back to wanting to lynch Nog? He had no votes at the time so I don’t know how a vote for him wouldn’t have been a throwaway but for me would have been.

164. Thinks that Mac’s latest post doesn’t necessarily say ‘innocent’ to her.

168. Votes Mnemo

ToDay:

273. Thinks Shasta and I look bad after the voting, Nog was way over the top with the Roa thing, Mnemo is odd, wonders about Pitchie, not sure what to make of Lottie’s vote for her, list.

In summary: She is being wishy/washy with her suspicions and it seems like trying very hard to not look like a wolf. This definitely reads wolfish to me.

x-ed.