View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #319
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Eomer-lysis since I haven't considered any concrete thoughts about him at all yet, and he is someone who shouldn't let slip. I could say that same for Mnemo, haven't put much thought towards her since the very beginning of Day 1, but Eomer has the fewer posts and I have to leave soon. Sorry, Mnemo, you'll have to be postponed to another day.

Eomer:
#75 defends me and tells Nerwen sometimes stating the obvious is necessary. Tells Nog he thought Roa's slip was intentional, he's not sure what it tells him, and after this I don't think he says anything else on it. Thinks Mac is tricky, Morsul is too slippery, and doesn't like Bes's post towards me.
#105 says Roa and Nog could very well both be innocents stoking the flames for reaction or too stubborn to see they're both wrong. He plays mediator and says he won't concentrate on those two anymore.
#113 responds and disagrees with Roa, about part of Nog's reasons being her argument with me.
#119, thinks Inzil's first list was pointless since most of the discussion prior was in character. Says trom was only in character. Disagrees with Mac about whether I would have dropped the point sooner or not as a wolf. Says Lommy's list is just a big block of text and Morsul's suspicion/vote for Mac was "interesting."
#121 agrees with Roa that it was odd for Nog to say his case on her involved me.
#123 jests with Greenie and says he's gone most of the day not arguing with Lommy.
#129 says Mnemo's referenced three times she believes Nog and Roa are innocent
#133 lists of who he won't vote for and who he might.
#144 vote tally
#146 votes Mnemo for shadiness and not wanting to add another name to the vote-getters. Says he's gambling, so "no hard feelings" to Mnemo.
His other 2 posts are jests with Shasta.

Several posts where Eomer looks pretty light-hearted and relaxed, but I've come to see him as that type of player, but I also think he's a rather strong, and very aggressive wolf-hunter. He definitely gets into your face, and so far I haven't been seeing that. Possibly, because it's early on, but I'm not familiar with an Eomer who cares how "soon" it is before he starts getting after suspected wolves.

Most of my suspicions are on the fact that he's not following through, or committing much towards anything. He directly points out noticing what Nog did, but leaves it as feeling neutral. He says Roa and Nog are both probably innocent, tries to mediate, but then suspects Mnemo for saying she believes they are both innocent. Granted, he's got a point about the number of times she mentioned it is strange, but even his vote looks forced.

What I mean is in #133 he has his list of who could get his vote, that's at 8:05. This list includes Inzil, Mnemo, Pitch, Brinn, Mac, Lommy, and Nerwen, then in #146 (8:33 - roughly half an hour later) he votes Mnemo and says he's gambling with it. Not a lot of time elapsed between those 2 posts, and since Eomer hasn't given us much conviction towards anyone, the vote just looks like it was cast for whoever.

The other suspicious thing is in #144 he gives a vote tally, there was one vote each for Mac, Nog, Inzil, Nerwen, and Mnemo, then in #146 he says a reason for Mnemo:
Quote:
There are a number of shady characters around here, and I don't want to add a new person to the voting list.
The problem is the other 4 people with 1-vote were all on Eomer's possible voting list in #133...so why say that about your vote for Mnemo?