View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #1194
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
If Lal is indeed guilty, our other Wolf can simply climb on board with your vote using the logic that it would be unwise to split our votes. You've taken the decision out of her hands. Before voting I would've much rather actually heard from everyone first and looked to see who was trying to push us which direction while the lynch was still completely undecided. Our other Wolf could very well have set herself apart and made tomorrow's decision much easier. But now we'll never know.
I know, but at the moment it doesn't look like it's going to be too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
I'd like to suggest that Sally is Dyonisus. I know you might disagree immediately, but pause a while, and think. Everyone was surprised that Sally was not modfired when she gave such blatant hints about her identity. A few people suggested that she wasn't who she said she was. Perhaps this is the case. But, putting that aside - consider that a lot of her posts have been wide of the mark. Sometimes they were helpful...but sometimes all they did was send people (me included) into a downward spiraling mass of confusion. Her suggestion about the rangers protecting the seers, way back towards the beginning of the game, was not a good suggestion, but she tried to make it sound like one. When Phantom pointed out who Hades was, she tried to stand behind his idea and make it look like it was hers, too. All this game, she's made people think she was good. And she has been good, in a sense. But if she's Dyonisus, all that changed last night.
And if she wasn't, it didn't. Point?

Also, if she's not Athena, who is?

EDIT:X'd with Meeper.