Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 02:11 PM   #138
kittygirl02
Haunting Spirit

kittygirl02 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to kittygirl02
Sting

I usually have LOTR dreams becuase I sometimes fall asleep reading the books(Not that they're boring or anything, but I read late into the night, even thought it's not that good for me)My latest one is last night, I had a dream where I was lost in a cornfield(like in children of the corn) and all the sudden, Merry and Pippin borst out and said "Hold this." and handed me this bag of mushrooms. "This," says Merry"Is the big magical bag O' mushrooms.You like mushrooms right?" "Um, just on my pizza." says I. "Good!!!!!!" they yelled at me, and Merry kissed my cheek,and threw me up a tree. I sat there and Merry came up. "Shhh, we're not supposed to be in this scene. We come in afther Pip, Sam and Frodo meet up with Farmer Maggot." "Yes, in chapter four, a short-cut to mushrooms." "Ok."says merry"Want a mushroom?" "Sure." I say and we end up eating the whole bag(Which tastes like cotton candy)Then he pops one in my mouth, and kisess me. THE End.

I may be different, but differences don't make you special.It's what you do with your differences that make you special.
kittygirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote