View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:56 AM   #1424
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
P.S: I may stay away, but as I said, I'm not the only member who thinks this. Neglecting other categories may come back to bite you in the bum. I saw that admin and mod of this forum have been online quite a lot lately. They might decide that RP is keeping you from posting in other categories and close the RP.
Mnemo has already said all there is to say to that on the King's Players Discussion thread, and said it quite admirably, but as that apparently didn't get through, I'll put it more bluntly. Downsing is supposed to be fun, not some kind of job where you have to fulfill certain quota. I can't find anything in the Forum Policies and Guidelines that dictates how people are expected to spend their time on the Downs as long as it's Tolkien-related and up to the forum's standards of courtesy and good writing - which the RPG in question most definitely is. I'm not sure the same can be said of your attempts to meddle with other members' personal freedom.