View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #1440
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Now that I think of it, the last two lines fit any average Gondorian. They have a custom of looking toward the West before their evening meal, which ends the day.

Saying this, I'm left with three clues: Lord of Stone, "shot", and "hands of friends".

I'm begining to wonder if "friends" refer to the [possibly former] friends of this Lord or to any group of people that are friends. Which means that I'm thinking too much.

If you didn't say that its literally just a shot, I would say Denethor. It's even possible to say that he "stared arrows" at Gandalf, but I'd call him "brain of friends".

I don't recall any shot that's related to "just hands". Unless it could somehow refer to Anborn tying Gollum's hands... but still no real connection.