View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 05:48 PM   #4069
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valesse View Post
It's been quite a while since I was active here, but I'd really love to give it a go again. I missed my lovely 'Downers~

Perhaps this time I'll do more than lurk the Mirth-y depths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by al'Thingolfin View Post
Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Technically not new, but it's been ages since I was on here. Can't believe I remembered the login for this old account.

This was pretty much the first page I visited back when I was new to the internet, loved just idling in the #barrowdowns chatroom. I think I was 13 or 14 back then, closing in on 30 now.

Vaguely recall some nicknames, Ulmo, Rimbaud and Thenamir the chat OPs, Gayahithwen (who I believe taught me how to make an e-mail account!), Artilien, Naz, Yiriandur, burrahobbit, and some guy with a chinese nickname I can't recall.
Welcome back old timer.

I remember Thenamir, (and some of the others) though he stopped being active a relatively short while after I joined.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote