View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 06:46 AM   #19
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Nogrod woke up from his thoughts when he heard that a discussion had started inside. It's about time..., he mumbled to himself and walked in to hear the conversation.

As he stepped in it was quiet again.

"I heard you Shasta! The brave and young soldier edging away from sleeping fellows in open daylight... and at the same time questioning my strength and skills. If you were my son I would teach you a lesson on respect for older people... and on how incoherence is not a personal trait worth having in this kind of situation."

He glanced at the young man somewhat disapprovingly but then just shrugged his shoulders and walked to his place. Youngsters... gah... After a while of searching he finally lifted a small ballshaped thing from his backpack. It was wrapped in paper of a kind. Nogrod opened the package carefully and took the small bread out from it. He cut a small piece of it with his knife and then turned towards Brinn who was sitting quietly some yards away from him.

"Catch Brinn!" With that he threw the small bread to Brinniel.

"Okay guys, we're all hungry. Take your share from my bread so that we don't need to waste our time on talking about food. We've got more important things to discuss here toDay...

You're right Lhuna. We should scrutinise everything anyone says, down to the tiniest detail. But the problem is that so few of us have said anything that could be read this way or that. Yes Gil is looking a bit glibbery and Shasta's words contradict with his actions. But this far I'm much more inclined to suspect those who just stay quiet and do not contribute to our cause. It's afternoon already and only five of us have said something... I mean, yes I know some people need more sleep than others but this is just plain ridiculous."

Nogrod fell silent for a moment but lifted his head soon again.

"If... and mark that I say if there is a number of people who do not help us toDay - not counting Mith whom we know to be out there in the wild getting us some food - and if, note if there are no better tracks to follow I might be ready to just pick toDay someone I find the least helpful of those quiet-ones and lynch her or him just out of pure frustration..."
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote