View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:22 PM   #32
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Brinn took a large bite from the bread Nogrod had given him, and as he chewed, he remained deep in thought over the things the others had to say. It satisfied him that at least they had finally spoken up. He finished and swallowing, wiping his dirty hands on his trousers.

"Now this whole discussion on whether to lynch one of the quiet ones I find rather interesting, not to mention a bit odd. Only two of us now have not spoken, and while I agree it is quite possible one of them is a wolf and we cannot simply ignore them, I do not think it is a good idea to jump on one of them on this first Day. We must give them another chance to speak before attacking them when they cannot defend themselves. Anyways, I feel confident saying that I am sure at least one wolf is indeed among those of us who do speak, and I think for toDay it would be smarter to base our votes on what has been said, not what has not been said."

Brinn leaned back, folding his arms.

"Now tgwbs's quick vote on xyzzy I do not like. He votes for him because he still slumbers, but on the hour of that vote, dusk was still a long ways away and even still xyzzy still has an opportunity to awaken and speak up before Night approaches. Neither do I appreciate his jump on my appearance alone to judge the chances of whether I am a wolf. To me, his behaviour seems most suspicious.

"Gil-Galad's constant use of insults without any useful contribution to the discussion I highly dislike as well, but I suppose this could just possibly be due to immaturity rather than wolfishness."

And then Brinn was once again silent, for he had nothing else to say for the time being. Sitting in the shadows, he bit his nails waiting to hear more comments and responses.

EDIT: X-ed with Nogrod
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote