View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 01:34 PM   #114
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Well, not sending in a name would work, too, and would be much less risky, but the narration indicated that the wolves did whisper their poison in someone's ear last night, so either it was you or it was someone else who the wolves didn't think would be around to contradict your story. I'm not saying you are for sure evil, either - just that I would not be quick to assume that someone is innocent just because they say they are demoralized and no one else jumps in to say they're wrong.
I agree that my claiming to be demoralised doesn't prove it- that is self-evident. Your particular scenario is pretty far-fetched however, as you admit yourself- and yet somehow not one but two players find it compelling, to the point where one of them is now actually proposing me as a lynch-candidate.

I say that, regardless of what course we decide on toDay, Lommy and Zil really need to be watched.

Edit: x'd with Legate.