View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 04:30 AM   #358
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I thought Kaldir was ahead of the other Rangers, but Nerindel's post has him behind them. One of us needs to do an edit.
Where are the Rangers?????
I had the impression he was behind also, since the rangers were traveling through the Chetwood after Naiore & Vanwe while Kaldir was dealing with Benia & Gilly. I suppose that when Kaldir found the tracks they could be changed to read, “exiting the forest” instead of “entering the forest” which to my mind would place Kaldir after Amandur & Dúlrain in reaching Bree, but likely a little before Maethor & Rauthain, if it aright with everyone. With the nightfall and Rauthain’s delaying until there are more rangers, I can see them stopping close by Bree, perhaps with Maethor going ahead to the Prancing Pony to contact the others. I also was wondering about how to avoid Rauthain and Kaldir meeting up just yet. It doesn’t seem the right time. Or is it? Kaldir’s got a lot going on at present, and Rauthain would no doubt be irked to find he’d put shackles on a lady!

Elora, it is rather funny timing, your writing about Menecin and Naiore here. Yesterday I was working on a post I was trying to put up before you had a chance to change the time, and it mentioned their strange relationship. Needless to say I didn’t finish it before you posted, but I hope to get it cleaned up and tweaked before Imladris has a chance to go. I’m relieved to find it echoes quite a bit of what you have written here.

And Imladris, thanks for mentioning Naiore and Kaldir again. Hopefully Rauthain will out with at least some of his back story and knowledge! If his writer will stop typing here and get to work! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]