View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 07:07 AM   #102
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Linduial heard Eodwine's offer to help with the dishes with a sense of mild shock. He was the lord of the hall, and he did the dishes with the others? She remembered telling Saeryn that the rules were more relaxed here, and let out a brief, but loud, chuckle. She had no idea.

Her laugh however, had turned heads toward her, and Eodwine was looking at her expectantly. Here's your chance, you silly girl, she thought. You know you need to speak to him in private.

"I suppose I could help," she answered him, with a winsome smile, and jumped up nervously to follow him to the kitchen. "I owe you more for your hospitality and care of Marenil than can be repaid with a few chores"

"But I have to confess," she added, once they were out of earshot of the rest. "I've never actually washed dishes before...and if I break something, remember I warned you in advance."