View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 03:01 AM   #1169
Pervinca Took
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pervinca Took is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I mean, if you feel like ignoring the thread for a week and a half, um... feel free? It's not actually that hard, though. There's a very specific, named document in which all three appear - which is their only appearance - and what they have in common is what visibly distinguishes them from the other people in that document.

Not so far as I know.

hS
I didn't mean to complain. It's just that the answers to my current password would work in this thread, and I wanted to drop them in here once the last one is guessed.

Well, all 3 appear on the Longfather Tree of Master Samwise. Is that the document?

I wish I could say they're the only 3 spouses mentioned, but 6 marriages are indicated on that document.

... whoops ... there are 7! Hob and Rowan. Rowan must have been a girl, then, unless the Shire was more forward-thinking than we thought.

Last edited by Pervinca Took; 06-14-2019 at 03:09 AM.
Pervinca Took is offline   Reply With Quote