View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 12:56 AM   #124
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oddly specific....

Mac is not allowed to be lynched because he coined the term Aganseer and I know how much Agan will love that. Also I don't find him on the top of my suspicion list (which is most of what I'm going to focus on at the moment because again, very sleepy).

I know this is a stretch, and I may regret bringing it up in the morning, but I want to call attention to this from Wilwa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddle Muffin
Slight chance I'll be up early enough to come back, but more than likely I won't be on until Day 3, when I seriously hope to have the time to do more.
Specifying that she won't be back until the next Day seems....well, how would she know she'd be around on the next Day? More importantly, why specify that she'll be back on Day 3, rather than saying she'll be gone for a couple of days? Could she be alerting her pack to an absence this coming Night? She does note that she hopes to have the time to do more, which could be taken as either a desire to participate in discussion or a desire to communicate with her pack. Perhaps just straws, but it's a distinct ping for me at this point. I believe Wilwa would be bold enough to make such a comment, being unable to communicate with her pack any other way at this point, and the specificity of her wording seems tricksy to me.

Mac is also not allowed to be lynched because he said Legate band-tricycle. You are on point today, my friend!

Meanwhile, my Nerwen radar is saying....nothing, which is distinctly unsettling. In my experience, my Nerwen radar always gives off the exact opposite impression, which is to say that I suspect her when she's innocent (especially when she's gifted) and ignore her when she's evil. I'd forgotten she was playing until I came across one of her posts, and I'll also note that she's not done nearly as much saccharine banter with Shasta as I would expect (though perhaps that's due to his own lack of participation?). I don't feel comfortable voting her toDay based solely on this, but it's something I must keep an eye on.

Dun's reaction to toDay's attention makes me wonder what he might be. I feel an innocent Dun would laugh and shrug it off (though the commentary to the wolves at the start of the Day was amusing and seemed typical of him), but he's gone through a range of reactions as the Day has gone on, from panic to straight face to the following comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dun Dun Dun
Hmm. There's still a distinct lack of activity from some, which is problematic.
Given Wilwa's quoted comment above (which comes not long before Dun's above post) I almost feel like this is some sort of sign of recognition, perhaps even disapproval, toward a semi-absent packmate. I know I'm connecting two "if then" dots, but between Dun's actions toDay and Wilwa's possibly pointed comment, I don't feel like the dots are too far apart.

Currently that makes my top options Wilwa and Dun. I feel Dun is the popular choice toDay, but I'll give it a quick think as I ready for bed and make my decision upon my return.

x'd with the McCobbler (I've missed you, by the way!)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote