View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #106
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nogrod:
# 20: Makes a point that as a wolf, saying he's the cobbler is a good place for Bom to hide. He's not letting Bom slip by for this.
Quote:
If Galadriel were a gifted she wouldn't have then slipped that "I can actually participate a bit more are Nights" -thing. That would be far too reckless. But could she slip it as a wolf?
I feel like he's grasping at straws with this. Obviously Day 1 is mostly making weak cases as best you can, but this looks... opportunistic.
# 24: Mentions a bold team of Bom, G55, and I. Doesn't feel strongly about it, but leans toward at least one being a wolf.
He also mentions Zil and Lottie and how they backed off of Bom. He says Lottie is more suspicious. He spends lots of time poking Lottie, but I don't recall as much time spent on Zil, who he eventually voted for.
# 45: "I'm back, reading"
# 47: Makes his case against Lottie. He makes good points about the nature of an ordo and what's at stake. But in his Devil's Advocate paragraph he doesn't mention how much a wolf has at stake.
Quote:
an innocent can't think "never mind" on anyone... and that betrays her.
Yes, you're right and that is a very big blunder for a wolf to make. That's why I'm not so sure about Lottie. Innocents lose are lynched for mistakes like "never mind, then", a wolf would know that and be extra careful, I think.
# 52: Talks about Zil and isn't sure about his "forgetting G55's vote". He can't seem to make up his mind about Zil and what he's said about multitaking, etc.
# 55: Argues with Greenie about what he thought Lottie meant.
# 59:
Quote:
Also, I think I made it clear why I think Lottie looks suspicious. Greenie seems to have had no time or wish to comment on my explanation on that (#47). And what I said in #55 doesn't make Greenie look any better.

But seeing Inzil's eagerness to jump on what Greenie has been preparing looks not the less suspicious. Blah... the clock is ticking and I need to go to sleep...
# 67: Admits that he'd vote for Greenie if he didn't care about "the probabilities of who's actually going to get lynched". Responds to Lottie about her agreement with Greenie over what she meant.
# 76: It's all about Greenie and why she's treacherous.
# 81: Mod question
# 90: "Show me a strong argument"
# 93: Says Greenie puts words in Lottie's mouth in response to me saying that about him.
# 95: Zil vote

I see Nog poking at Lottie a lot. Maybe because she kept popping back up to defend herself. He voted for Zil and from what I can it was to save himself, but he also had suspicions of Zil early on. Nog speaks reason, he always does, and I can easily see his reasonings saving the village, but just as easily I can it destroying all of us. The only real suspicious thing I see with Nog is how he tries to make something out of nothing. The biggest example I can think of is his post about G55 slipping about about being able to play during Night. It is very opportunistic.

Greenie:
# 14: We can't deduce much from Bom. I actually misread this the first time I read it. She doesn't like G55's vote, but understands the situation.
# 48:
Quote:
Quite honestly, I think you're reading too much into that comment. The way I saw it, she was just mentioning her bad luck concerning the Days - a thing a wolf would not "slip" since she wouldn't consider it bad luck at all.
Greenie and I apparently share a mind on this thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Anyway, thanks for telling the wolves she's not gifted!
That's actually a good point. Why point that out, Nog? Unless you're the cobbler and want to make sure the wolves don't miss it, that is.[/quote]
I'm not sure why Pitch and Greenie jumped on Nog for this. In fact it looks weirder to me that they bring this up. Like, how do you figure Nog is giving anything away? How do you know he knows G55 isn't gifted? That's one big ball of confusion for me.
# 49:
Quote:
Nog, you're reaching. Lottie never said "never mind that person" but rather "never mind that particular point against that person" - which is something an innocent can afford to say.
Greenie puts words into Nog's mouth and Lottie's mouth in one sentence. I'm impressed.
# 54: Votes Nog, based on reasons already stated.

I'm so happy Greenie only posted four times. I'm so very sleepy. Ok, Greenie said a lot without saying a lot. She jumps on a comment about Nog from Pitch that was pretty bad for a suspicion, even by Day 1 standards. Then she twists what Lottie says by twisting what Nog said. I like her least of the three I've looked at so far.

Agan has talked a lot, but I can't honestly remember anything she's said and that's kind of scary to me.
But...my day started out weird when I dreamt of this village, except Anne Boleyn and Katherine of Aragon were in it and then it went downhill when I had to attend to my RL job. I should have been making barrels for you fine people! I set my alarm an hour earlier so I can get up and comment a little before work tomorrow.