View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #107
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I need to vote 2-3 hours before the DL
Haha. So much for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Not only at work but listening to online shows and playing Werewolf at the same time? Crime must be running rampant in Alabama.

But more seriously, I don’t know about Alabama, but it certainly is in Esgaroth. And it is our duty to stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Clearly you haven't seen the state of her kitchen
Lucky you haven’t! If you look at the state of my room you'll know why I would never be asked to run anything in RL, let alone a kitchen when all the time something burns, boils over, goes bad... To give you some idea about that, the only things in my room that I constantly put away as a rule are scissors and pins. I once almost sat on one.

Ok……That was more that a bit random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom
Galadriwolf55 still doesn't seem that terribly suspicious to me, though that opinion is subject to change
How could you be suspicious or not suspicious about someone who isn’t there? This statement had me scratching my head.

Oh, and I think Wolf-zila is referring to Inzil. And he's a he, Bom.

Edit: xed with Kit