View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #120
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Aganzir - Needs to stop deliberately confusing people with a stupid inside joke about two wolf packs. Not funny and not fair. Other than that - she's kind of very sharp and very off at the same time. Either the most innocent or the most evil of the lot, but I haven't yet decided which.

Bom - Has slipped under my radar, I have no recollection of who he's suspected or what points he's made.

Galadriel55 - Likewise sleeping under my reindeer, I do remember the rushed Nerwen vote which could really be anything, and the useless argument later yesterDay about her comment on having more time during the Night phase. So no idea.

Kitanna - Looks fine this far.

Loslote - Looks more innocent than not. There's been a lot of debate (by myself, among others) about her backing off Bom early yesterDay. I still stand where I did - I don't see anything particularly furry about that.

Nogrod - Needs to calm down a notch. I haven't changed my mind since yesterDay, I still find him fluffy. (Whoops, meant to write "furry"!! What would Freud say? ) He criticized me for sticking to my suspicion of him based on his grasping at straws with Lottie even after he explained it, but the thing is, the explanation didn't convince me so here we are.

Nerwen - No idea as yet.

Pitchwife - I keep flip-flopping on him, too - I agree with him on many points, but he seems a bit touchy, don't have a better word for it.

Sally - Too little to go on.

Shasta - Liking what I've seen this far, though I know how good he is at fooling me completely.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote