View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:30 PM   #256
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
Now Coppermirror has replied after Lottie's reveal, and didn't say anything about being Nimrodel, which has me thinking there will be no more reveals toDay.
Nope, I'm definitely not Nimrodel. Sally also dreamed of you, so it should be impossible for you to be Nimrodel either.

I'm sorry for not having contributed more to the discussion so far. Problem is, there are so many potential variables.

Right now, I think it's most likely that if we have a wolf remaining, it's a cursed wolf, because what other explanation is there for the lack of a wolf kill on the Night that Aganzir died? And if we have a third wolf (however they got there), it makes sense that Nimrodel would be on the side of the village, because if not, that would be a vicious game balance. I'm going to discard the possibilty that the game is so unfair.

However, if Nimrodel were to be a third, cursed wolf, that wouldn't break the game. But it would mean she had three roles - lover, hunter, cursed. That's an awfully complicated thing to put in a game without explaining it to the village. Would Nerwen really do that?

And if there is no "wolf" any more but what we have is just Nimrodel's revenge on the Amroth voters, it's...a bit odd. I would have expected the game to end with the last wolf's death even if Nimrodel had a vendetta. And this would not explain why it is that there was no wolf kill on the Night that Agan died.

I haven't read through all of this page in detail, so I'll read through the posts toDay so far carefully and see if my opinion changes, but right now I'm inclined to trust Lottie and to look for a cursed wolf. Which means I'll go back to looking through the older posts for who I think the wolves might have targeted.

Edit: crossed with Rikae
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote