View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:10 AM   #88
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
If nothing else, it's an interesting way to make oneself wonder

Here is my new one compared with my previous results, that is, from October 2007 and September 2008:

Galadriel
83% (Still in lead... interestingly in my previous tries went through 83->90 and now back to 83, but always the first place!)
Legolas
80% (Growing steadily. Used to be 63% for 3rd place -> 73% for 2nd place)
Samwise Gamgee
64% (used to be 67% on both tries, originally for 2nd place)
Arwen of Rivendell
63% (used to be 66% and 63%, originally for 3rd place after Sam)
Frodo Baggins
63% (growing slowly, was 53% and 60%)
Aragorn
57% (was 53% and 63%)
Saruman the White
43% (Fascinating, this is a similar trend as with Galadriel. Used to be 43% -> 47%)
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
43% (originally 47%, last time it randomly went to 70% but now it dropped back to "normal")
Gandalf the Grey
37% (whoops, what a drop, used to be 40%, later 53%)
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)
34% (used to be steadily 37%)
Gollum
30% (I am scared by the way how it grows, used to be 17%, 20%)
Gimli
27% (used to be 17%)
Boromir
27% (again a bit of a rollercoaster, went 30% -> 47%)
Eowyn of Rohan
17% (similar, 10% -> 23%)

Disappointment: Gandalf, Gollum. Quite happy with the, albeit slow, growth of Frodo; really interested about the reasons for the growth of Legolas. Interested about the "rollercoasters" (especially Pippin, Boromir).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote